|Mom is standing in background locating karisalankanni, while i clicked.|
|Snap has not done justice to the dark pink prickly fruits, as if tiny insects are sitting in perfect symmetry|
True nature of soul is bliss. Bliss exists at all levels, physical, ethereal, mental, discerning, absolute bliss.
Physical Level: C-sections are prevalent all over during delivery. Just imagine scarless painless delivery. My first yoga teacher told this would help in normal delivery when tied below knees of a pregnant woman during her labour period. It had to be immediately removed post delivery it seems.
Mom said, as children, they would ask another kid to hold this and pull it out swiftly for fun. But this would cause such irritation and pain, that only village children can bear and forget and still play around together.
- herb for digestion, burns fat, helps in downward peristalsis movement - ayurvedicdietsolutions
- enhances will power and controls the mind of user - Ashwini Kumar Sharma
- breaks stones, used for urinary calculus, irritation in bladder and urethra - herbtime
- helps in labour inducement during delivery, but should not be used before full term - 101herbs
- 14 curing recipes with apamArg - astrogle
Mar 9th update
Hardly, 2 months passed, and the summer is already scorching, the greenery on the roadside has disappeared, its all turned yellow and dry. MAtham mumAri, when was that period ever??? 60s folks born in Chennai lament, how pleasant Chennai was then and how unbearably hot it is now. And tree plantations are now sponsored by real estate magnates from Australia and Belgium, selling Indian land to Indians as exorbitantly priced apartments, without any natural trees around. With India's population!!!
Apparently nayuruvi seeds when eaten will make hunger disappear for even 6 months. My teacher talks of a wood (i don't know what wood) that burn without smoke for 6 months. No wonder folks meditated with food/water for months together.
|Nayuruvi, kuppaimeni, karuvepu ilai chutney|
|Kambu rava ghee roast, nayuruvi chutney, maanga moong dal sambhar, athi palam smoothie|
- Stir fry equal quantities of curry leaves, nayuruvi leaves and kuppai meni leaves in ghee
- Add a little ground nut (optional) and sliced ginger with chilli as per taste and fry along with leaves (liberal doses of ginger if morning) *
- Let it cool
- Add coconut, salt and grind till it reaches the consistency you like the best
- Fry mustards, cumin seeds curry leaves in oil and add to this chutney
VAta NArayan Kambu ghee roast
Pluck fresh vAta Narayan leaves and grind them to a smooth paste
this batter has kambu, rava, wheat flour with cumin seeds, pepper along with vAta nArayan paste
Mango Moong dal SAmbhar
One or two mangoes fall down every now and then, when mangoes are there, who needs tomatoes or tamarind for tangines. The fallen side is damaged, or birds or squirrels would have pecked it, we chop that off, and use the rest.
- Add moong dAl, shredded mango, chilli-corriander-turmeric-salt and pressure cook
- Heat ghee, splutter, mustards, cumin seeds, curry leaves with asafoetid and add pressure cooked dal
- Garnish with finely chopped corriander leaves