|Mom is standing in background locating karisalankanni, while i clicked.|
|Snap has not done justice to the dark pink prickly fruits, as if tiny insects are sitting in perfect symmetry|
My first yoga teacher told this would help in normal delivery when tied below knees of a pregnant woman during her labour period. It had to be immediately removed post delivery it seems.
Mom said, as children, they would ask another kid to hold this and pull it out swiftly for fun. But this would cause such irritation and pain, that only village children can bear and forget and still play around together.
- herb for digestion, burns fat, helps in downward peristalsis movement - ayurvedicdietsolutions
- enhances will power and controls the mind of user - Ashwini Kumar Sharma
- breaks stones, used for urinary calculus, irritation in bladder and urethra - herbtime
- helps in labour inducement during delivery, but should not be used before full term - 101herbs
- 14 curing recipes with apamArg - astrogle